Wednesday 3 April 2013

Ohayo Gozaimasu

Welcome to Hazel's blog.  I'm excited to have my own blog.  Sometimes I will write stories, and type them up on my blog for you to read.  And sometimes I will post about what I have been doing lately.  I also sometimes add some photos, of my kitten and cats and things I've been doing lately.  I hope you like reading my blog and looking at my pictures, and reading my stories that I've written.  This is a picture of Spike, my kitten.  He loves cat biscuits and hugs.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hazel,

    I wrote a comment on here the other day but I must not have saved it properly!

    Anyway, thanks for sharing your blog with us today. It was very cool to look at your pictures with the class.

    I am looking forward to your next post on here.

    See you tomorrow.

    Miss C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like what you wrote miss c. Next time you look at my blog hopefully I will have put on a picture of a humongous zucchini that my mum grew. I might put another picture of my kitten on, just to show you how he puts his head in the catfood bag. Love from Hazel

      Delete
  2. Hi Hazel,

    Love the picture! Maybe if you had some violin lessons that would be a cool thing to write about on your blog. I could even take a photo of you :-)

    Auntie Jane

    ReplyDelete