Wednesday 7 May 2014

My Holiday!

In the holidays, I went to watch Muppets most wanted.We also got a huge real fruit frozen yogurt, my one was raspberry and it was delicious! 
My brother Sunny's one was boysenberry, it looked so yummy!
We went to the wetlands and saw a gigantic spider, it looked like a baby tarantula!  And we had to walk through big and deep puddles, my feet and socks got soaked.  We walked up a hill and saw a cliff, it was a metre down then it was the proper smallish cliff.  On the way to the wetlands I saw a pukeko!  Only I saw it! 
We saw like....15 swans flying way above our heads!  As we walked past a tree, we heard a fantail, turned around and there was the fantail singing to us!

Danger Cliff!!!!



                      Ahhh!!! Tarantula!!!!!
     
               THE END!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment